Monday, February 1, 2010

1st time~

I never know the truth until i asking him such a question..."why you like me?"....
It was my first time to see his face give me a very sweet answer..."because i love you..."
Remembered that we hang out to have lunch together and something happened to me make me look messy and untidy...He laugh at me that time and i felt very embarrass in front of him. It was my 1st time to receive a surprise comment from him.."I like to see you in such a way..is real from you"
" i already fall in love to you when i meet you 1st time..", it was another sweet answer i received from 2 guys,i don't know whether is true or false but i can know their feeling when they tell me that bravely..It is my 1st time to know i give a good impression in front of them..
"I only had my eyes on u, i wanted to be close but i scare.."..
"i like the way u care for other.."
It's make me feel touching all the time when he told me that...I feel happy and confident in front of them..Thank you...I really happy when you let me know your feeling because it is precious for me to have someone appreciate and like me all the way without realization..

No comments:

Post a Comment