Wednesday, February 3, 2010

frens really important~

03/02/10~tis is a terrible day for me because my mood from happy turn to down suddenly when i open facebook in lab...The feeling is hard to express when i got to know one of my close fren need to do brain surgery tat day..I feel sorry to him because i do not care about him before..I suddenly feel worry and scare; i scare i will lose him in my life..I almost cry when lab time, my tears almost drop in front of everyone..

He is my close fren and he treat me very good...He will try to help me whenever i need help, i like his friendly and kindness..We always go out together before i enter my university...I feel regret because i seldom care about him after i busy in my study and new friendship..I realize that nothing is important than my friend except my family..I cant lose both of them ( friends n family)..I cant lose some1 really appreciate me because they treat me very good than i treat them..

I try to call him tat nite, i feel happy because he told me he is ok...I feel happy when hear form him, it make me miss him because it quite long time v din meet and chat together after i start my study in university..I promise to myself i will care more about him because he d 1 i need to appreciate in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment