Friday, April 30, 2010

10 days break= 10 days thinking~

I think is good for us to separate and take a break for 10 days, because i need the time to think and think. I still feel not safety until now..I lost the confidence, i don't have brave to ask you all about it..I never ask you because i don't wan force you and i told myself i will trust you...I will trust and believe what u done for me is true...

i suddenly thinking back how we start everything. I 'm feeling sad when i start to see u already feel uncomfortable when beside me. Remembered that day i went to your house, you receive a sms but you din straight away reply it. I know is she sms you...You already look different although beside me..That day we went to watch movie, you look like a person scare people see you together with me..I'm feel uncomfortable...

I really don't know what you write in your blog is it from your heart or is i force u to do that..If we din start everything, everything will be different..U n Me maybe can look like a stranger now..Maybe we just say hi when we meet in class~

Maybe the day is coming..........nobody will know it...Let's prove it in this coming days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment