Thursday, April 29, 2010

I will...with you...

I will count down the day when we meet soon...
I will plan where we wanna go for date when we meet after 2 month...
I will think how i wanna treat you good day by day...
I will think what we go for lunch and dinner next time..
I will keep the promise that we wanna do together when the days come...
I will let you free whenever you request...
I will wait for u no matter how long...
I will support you no matter what is your decision...
I will trust what do you tell me...
I will believe your love is sincerely...
I will love you til end of the day...
I will always keep our memory in my heart...
I will tell you the truth no matter what happened...

I just wanna tell you i will keep you in my heart til the end of the days....and forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment