Thursday, May 13, 2010

heaven in real world~Maldives Island

Some of my friends may know Maldives is my dream place, Maldives is a very beautiful island in the world. It located at Southwest of Sri Lanka on the equator.


Maldives is a ideal place for scuba-diving.
In Maldives Island, Dhivehi is the language spoken in all parts of the Maldives. English is widely spoken by Maldivians and visitors can easily make themselves understood getting around the capital island. In the resorts, a variety of languages are spoken by the staff including English, German, French, Italian and Japanese.

 Maldives Island is a famous and ideal place for honeymoon. I love this place because it really beautiful and attract me long time ago. I hope i have a chance to go there in my life because it is my dream place since i  young.

3 comments:

  1. Maldives vacations. This is the 1st step for your Maldives Holidays. With over 100 Maldives resorts suited for perfect Maldives Vacations for any holidays.you are having a wonderful posts so i always like to visit to your blog and found this post very interesting.
    maldives holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is really great to see such beauty of green in Maldives,now i can say Maldives is going to be a complete holiday destination.

    ReplyDelete