Tuesday, May 11, 2010

why got this kind of crazy people in this world~

I wonder why got such crazy and stupid fellow in this world. They look like damn free and nothing to do in his life.
First, he is my ex bf's friend. I never meet him before but he keep calling me said he like me when first sight. Damn crazy fellow til he calling me wan me to mms him my photo. He wanna promote me to be a event model. I lazy to border him and he keep calling me using private number. I wonder that why he keep finding me since i already give him a sign that i'm not interested on him.

Second, he is one of the guy i knew when i work in hypermarket last time. He already married and have children. Sometime he will call me to ask me out but i keep refuse and said i'm bz this and that. Is not i don't wan be friend with him, i just scare to be alone with him when go out.

If can i hope i never know them in my life, because they only keep disturbing me and not helping me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment