Friday, May 14, 2010

Holiday~

Normally i will go to find some part time job during holiday. Due to my body haven recover, i force to stay at my sweet home to plan for something. I started to think my plan and how to go through my life after graduate.

I'm keep asking myself how i wanna to be more excellent compare to others?Result?knowledge?

As i know result is one of the important part, but it is not really important at all when you come out to find job.
I realize something when i talk to my those friends who already finish study and come out to work, what they study really not so related to what job they do now. Communication and social skill important and extra knowledge also become a part and parcel when going to interview.

So, i start to plan to do something extra during this holiday.
  1. try to read some magazine about global economic and business. I hope i can get some idea about my project paper for next semester.
  2. I'm learning make up skill and how to care my skin from tv. I quite interested in make up and how to make myself more pretty and look nice every time.
  3. I'm learning how to cook some nice food from my lovely mum. As i know my mum is a very good cook who can't compare to others. It is great chance for me to learn some at home.
  4. I try to study back my French. I hope i can master my level 1 basic French in order to catch up when i take level 2 next semester. I really got interest to study French and it is a global language in Europe country now. It is another extra and specialty for me when i apply job after graduate. 
 PS: Gambatte~i need to achieve what i plan in this holiday. Although no income for me, i have something that more valuable than money.XP

No comments:

Post a Comment