Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just A DREAM~~~

DREAM~DREAM~DREAM~everyone seem to have wonderful or perfect dream in his life...I can say i have a million trillion dream in my life, but then the main problem is it I can achieve it in my life in the future?If it is impossible to achieve, i feel that it is a nice dream for me because at least i dream it before in my life...^.^

Let's see it............WHAT IS MY DREAM?
1. silky and long straight hair

 I believe every girl have a dream to have a long and silky straight hair like those model in the advertisement . I wish to have it too, but then it is quite difficult to achieve it because everyone has different hair type.

 Although it is impossible to get the perfect long and silky hair as those advertisement model, I wish at least can own a black and long hair. It look natural and gorgeous if girl have a black and silky long hair.

2. Gucci bag
Someone told me that a girl have to own at least one branded bag once in her life. Every girl wish to bring her branded bag when outing for dinner or dating. It is same for me as i wish to own my first Gucci bag in the future. Although it has a lot of branded bag in market such as LV, Coach, Prada....But Gucci is my favorite brand....I wish to get it soon in my life..^.^

3. sexy body shape
Do you know every guy wish to have a girl friend who has a sexy body shape like Maggi Q? I wish to have those S shape body figure without any tummy coming out. It look nice when you wear tight shirt or low waist jeans. It make you feel more confidence and pretty if you have a perfect body figure. Maggi Q is one of my idol to give me strength to achieve it...

4. Maxi dress

I found out that maxi dress is one of the nice outfit which can make you look more gorgeous in front of people's eyes. It is hard to find a nice and suitable maxi dress, but then you can match it with a high heel shoes if you are short like me. I wish to wear the maxi dress one day.^.^


5. a nice design for my future house



a nice design of Bedroom can give a very comfortable feeling to rest. I wish to have a modern design for my future bedroom. A soft bed with warm light in the bedroom able to make me feel i love to stay in my house everyday. 
In addition, a modern design for living room with a big LCD TV and comfortable sofa is a heaven for everyone after back from work.

 Bathroom~is one of the relaxation place for you instead of bedroom. You can do your home spa and shower in bath tab. It sound great to enjoy your home spa when you feel tired after work.
Garden~I wish to decorate for my garden. It able to help you relax your mind when you walk along the home garden which plant a lot of flower and tree.

6. Grand wedding
I wish to have a grand and memorable wedding in my future. Every girl only have a wedding once in her life. It is a awesome event with full of happiness and wish.


7. nice wedding dress
Every girl wish to be a pretty and gorgeous bride in her wedding day. I wish to wear a nice wedding dress when the day i marry.........

8. a cute and good looking child

If it has a machine to choose how your future child's appearance, i will wish my future son look like Matthew or have a perfect looking for my future daughter. I love to see Matthew very much because he is super cute and handsome.

At last, it is just a dream for me although i know some of it is impossible to achieve it. But then I will feel happy when i dream about it. No matter what life or what things you wish to get,the most important is happiness. 

Sometime, you may live happily with someone you love for a very simple life.
Sometime, simple look is nice too...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment