Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chill out with my nice buddies~

In one of the enjoyable Saturday night, i went out chill with my buddies- Sam lin, Taufiq, Zikri, Ayano and Shawn. There is the special night performance in Artista, Tropicana City Mall where Shawn perform the hip hop rap with his band.
~buddy gang ~

 Tiger + Killkenny

sweet couple~ Ayano and Shawn Chan
me and Taufiq ( lovely good friend)
me and Zikri (nice to meet you) ^^
Sam Lin ( my nice buddy )

Next, we went to chill out for other night in Ecoba, PJ Trade Center. Thanks for my lovely good friend willing to send me back to hostel after the drink..I quite enjoy with them and love to chill out with this gang. Their friendly make me feel comfortable to go out with them...
Ecoba is a bar where locate at ground floor of the PJ Trade Center. 
The design of this bar quite nice as you can see in the picture above.
There has the Carlsbeig Event that night.
You totally cannot miss to order a towel of beer when you come here.
Cheers~~~
French Fried and Cheese Potato wedges
The Cheese Potato Wedge in Ecoba quite nice but the price expensive.
You can try it when you come here.
i forgot the name of the wine, but it is taste so good that i love it so much~
Strawberry Margarita Cocktail
The taste is not bad.
Mango Margarita cocktail
The taste more to wine.
~Buddies~
~Brothers forever~
 And me..............

Nice nice nice outing with them~~~~~<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment