Saturday, March 26, 2011

wedding dinner~^^

~26/3/11~
I was attending to one of the primary school friend's wedding dinner near Metro Prima, Kepong. The restaurant is a Vegetarian Restaurant. This is my 1st time to attend the wedding dinner in Vegetarian Restaurant. The food is quite ok and most of my friends not so love it due to they seldom to have vegetarian food in daily life.
 This is one of vegetarian food in the menu

For me, vegetarian is a very healthy meal in daily. I always go for vegetarian with my bf.
My primary school mate..I knew them around 10 years already...
one of my cute and confident girl friend~Amanda, She is super pretty right?
the girl from left is the bride

~Yam Seng time~

My primary gang who attend to her wedding dinner..
I wish her always happy in her marry life..
And...for sure friendship forever~

And last...Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment