Monday, February 6, 2012

Mochi Sweets: Japanese Luxury Deli~~

Hi, it quite a long time for me do not update my blog after i start to work.

Here, I want to share some nice food with everyone that I discover recently. That is Japanese Mochi.
Mochi Sweets has 2 outlet in KL, one is located at Pavilion Tokyo Street and another one is located at The Garden. I bought this Mochi at The Garden outlet and I highly recommend for this dessert because it is really taste nice especially you consume it after the Mochi skin turn soft.
There are several flavor for this Mochi and I already try for Cream Chocolate, Sakura, Red Bean, Mango Yoghurt, Chestnut Cream and Blueberry Cream. For me, I love Sakura, Mango and Chestnut Cream flavor.
Although the price quite expensive, I think that it is worth to try it once due to this Mochi are imported from Japan. Another things I want to say is the Green tea Mochi is the top selling among all the Mochi. I never try it before due to it always out of stock when I want buy it for try. However, I believe that the other flavor of Mochi are nice too.

I serve it when I stop at the Austin Chase coffee shop to enjoy a cup of Cappuccino with my friend. It was a relax weekend that can enjoy high tea and Mochi Sweets with him.

My Mochi with Cappuccino.............Another good suggestion to enjoy during weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment