Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The guy inside my heart..

         Maybe some of my friends will feel curious who is the guy inside my heart, or maybe they will think that he is the one i love the most in my life..But the guy inside my heart already replace by other person. It is a naked truth to say my ex bf used to be the one important for me, but he already live inside my memory since I already give up to wait for him that moment. For me, nobody can replace him in my memory because he gave me a lot of sweet memory..They appear in my life after I leave him...Who are they??
         I still remembered i knew him when I in form 1. He is elder than me about 7 years. Can you imagine how a 14 years old little girl know a 21 years old guy when in school? It's look like weird right?But we knew each other and became a very close friends that time. I also cant imagine how can I know him that time,but we always plays and chat together. For me, he look like a brother who very care about me. Although we lost contact for 3 years,we still met again because of one of my former colleague. When I met him that time, I feel surprise and shock because I never think that I can meet him again. After that we always keep in touch until now,he treat me very very and very good. It is uncountable for how good he treat me, he is very gentlemen and always care about me. He became a very important friend in my life and his goodness cant compare with other guy although he is not a graduate student. He came out from a poor family and did not study until high school. But his characteristic and attitude won a lot of guy who study until high school as i know.. Sometime i will feel that is very sarcastic when i look some graduated guy even cant compare with him.
        Another person is the one I appreciate the most in my life. I should thanks him because he let me know that no matter what had happened in my life, he still beside me give me support and willing to lend his shoulder to cry on. He is the 1st guy tell me how special am I in his heart. He let me know that i'm a very special in the eyes of people. He make me feel that i'm look special and bright when around him. I feel touch and happy when he beside me. I remembered I knew him when I in form 6. He is my junior, although he used to propose to me many times, I reject him. Maybe a lot of friends will feel curious why I want reject him since he treat me so good? I don't want hurt him, the person I don't want hurt the most is him..I don't want him always feel disappointed because of me..I hope he can live with his own style happily..
          I willing to give them anything or try my best to help them when they need, but i feel sorry because i cant give them my heart..I really appreciate them in my life because they are really important friends for me.They never give up me and treat me sincerely when beside me for every minute and every second. Nobody can compare with them inside my heart except my family. I love my life now, I hope our friendship will stay forever and ever. Guys,I will always pray for you and I appreciate you as my friends very much..Thanks for your understanding and tolerance..

No comments:

Post a Comment