Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Uni memory


It's time to introduce my friends here....Do you know that they are a part of my life?My wonderful uni life is came from them...

 
My cutest roomate: Lilian,Zoey n Lee Hiang
We already been live together in a same room since 1st semester at July,2008.It has a lot of sweet memory between us and it make us more close without any barrier. Lee Hiang is our senior from different course.Although not same course with us,we still live happily and sometime chat until midnight also don't wan go to sleep. We had go to shopping, watching movie and sing k together. I learn how to tolerate and be patient when live in hostel. Although is four people,i still feel we r look like family and feel warm in my room..
 


Redang trip with Lilian, me and Zoey

Took when my 21 birthday..From left is Bing, Brandon, Poh cai, Kok Keong and Soon Way



I think this is the photo he smile most nicely..Beside me is my best friend too in my university- Soon Way. For me,he is a special guy in my life because i really never see the guy like him. He love to follow all fashion which different from other guy,he is a very friendly n kind friend in my life. That's why we are very close and good friend. I learn a lot of things from him especially branded things. He love branded but he is not that kind of
love to show off in front of people.I love his this kind of characteristic..


This is UPM Economic course most famous boy 'couple' which formed by Brandon(boy) and Poh Cai(girl ). If you don't know them, you will think they are gay in the university, because they really close with each other. If you know them well, you will find that they really are good friends and their characteristic very same and friendly. Poh Cai is a very good in talking,cute and funny guy.I believe you will keep laughing when he got in the conversation.


This is a nice dinner with a gang of uni coursemate. Although some of them not so close, i think all of us quite enjoy this dinner very much in Full House,Ara Damansara. Really happy and good memory with them.


Pretty girl and handsome guy in my course night 2009


Took with two 'actress' (Lilian and Zoey) behind, Kok Keong and Chun Xiang in class..


My neighbor and good friends in hostel. We always chat gossip about other people in hostel oh..hehe 

It has a lot of nice memory between me and them..I feel happy and appreciate them as my friends.sometime i just want to tell them: " is glad to know you my friend"..love them very much and Friends forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment