Saturday, April 2, 2011

i'm sorry

We used to come across a lot of nice moment.
We used to cook together.
We used to hug to dance together.
We used to lay on each other.
We used to see each other from eye to eye.
We used to be sweet together.
All the moment, i still remember.
But,
it already past.
We cannot go back to that moment again.
I used to say i want to be the cool in order to leave you.
But then when i read your post
i only realize that you really like me very much
You say a lot of words that you never tell me before..

So sorry that i say something that i hurt you..
I know your feeling is true,
I know what you said is true,
but,
I do not know how to respond it ..
We already cannot go back to previous..

I will keep the memory til the end,
I will remember that how you treat me before..
I will remember that how sweet with you...

I'm sorry.............
I'm sorry.............
I'm sorry.............

No comments:

Post a Comment