Friday, April 15, 2011

The Ship~The Best Steak In Town

Last Tuesday (12/4/2011), my baby bring me to go The Ship Bukit Bintang to celebrate my 23's birthday. As we know that, The Ship is a western steak house which has many years history in Malaysia. The theme for this restaurant is ship.Let's look for the picture below:

~comfortable environment ~
Award and list of Branches
~Decoration on table~
Food:
There is a lot of nice food in the menu.
 
Escargots Bourguinonne 
One of the famous appetizer in The Ship.
This is actually is snail baked with cheese.
The taste quite nice if you eat with the cheese.
I love this appetizer~
US Seafood Chowder
Try it if you are the seafood lover.
Under Chef's Recommendation: Charbroiled Sirloin Steak

 
Roasted Rack of Lamb
Actually, i want to try this.
In the end, i choose to try the Grill premium Lamb chop.
I may try this next time because i'm love to eat lamb..

There is a lot of Chicken Chop in the menu.
If you do not like beef or lamb,
you can choose Chicken Steak,
because it is quite common for any steak house.
~wow~
You can try out this US Lobster in The Ship.
But then please think about your wallet before you make order.
The price of this big lobster abound rm20 per 100g
You can imagine the actual weight for big lobster.
It may cost you around rm200+ for 1 lobster depend on the sizes.

What i try out in this restaurant?
Garlic Bread
The garlic bread quite nice and 
it taste like cheesy garlic on top of bread.

Sri Lanka Crab Meat and Sweet Corn soup
This soup taste sweet and not so special.
If you wan to order soup, you better to choose others
instead of this.
 
This is my favorite~ New Zealand Grill Premium Lamb Steak
I love this very much.
The Chef use a special source to grill with lamb.
So, the taste is nice.
My baby's favorite- Charbroiled Rib Eye Steak
He say the taste for this beef steak not bad
If you are beef steak lover, 
you can try this.
For me, i prefer lamb~^^
About drinks,
there has 2 sizes of drinks~small and jumbo
so, for 2 person u can order a jumbo juice with ur friends.
It is because the jumbo really very JUMBO~
You cant finish it if you order for 1 person.
Let see the size of JUMBO drinks
So, u can order this unless you can finish it after having ur meal..
At last, my dessert after back home
Happy birthday to me..

Thanks to my baby who give me a surprise for my birthday~^^





No comments:

Post a Comment